lunes, 1 de octubre de 2012

Dear Niall Horan...

I dont have enough words to tell you how I feel about you, and even all the time of the world wouldnt be enough. 
I know you will never read this, but I just wanna write it.
You've saved me so many times, in so many different ways...You're my dream, you're that kinda of person who can make my day without making any noise, without tweeting or something at all, just thinking about you can make me happy.
I know that whenever im sad, i can go search a photo of you and then, i feel like everything its possible, like i could fly or run over a rainbow.
You make me so happy, without knowing me at all, you don't know about my existence, but i know about yours. I wish someday i can meet you, and people may say it will never happen, but i'll try, and i won't give up, because you taught me that and i promise, i will never forget it. 
I love you my special snowflake. Thank you for everything you've done. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario