jueves, 19 de julio de 2012

Im holding you closer than most, cause you are my heaven

I know i lost him, i know i never had him too. But i wanna know if i keep dreaming; I will do all my dreams come true? 
What are thinkin the ghosts of me? Are they laughing?are they smiling at me? are they giving me support? 
My future its uncertain but people say: "Some people is destinated to the each other"
Am I going to find my lover? Am i going to wake up and have him grabbinh my waits cute and tightly? In 10 years, i will be where i want to be in a future? I don wanna waste my life running throw a rainbow and when im coming to the end of this one, see that im not getting my leprechaun. -i dont care of the gold- 
I dont wanna in a couple of years regret of what i didnt do than by what i did and just cant make it right again
I have to fight but if i fight with all my strong, what if my oppositor is more stronger than me?
I would gave my everything and lost the battle by the way.
But i know that i wouldnt be sad or regreted cuz i gave the best of me and it couldnt be something more


Let see if i get my leprechaun at the end of this rainbow! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario